2:45Tech, LLC guarantees a 99.9% network uptime. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a 2:45Tech customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account. You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk (https://secure.245tech.com/clientarea.php)
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price:
|Uptime Guarantee||SLA Credit|
2:45Tech is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of 2:45Tech, LLC and will be updated on the web site. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 5 days after it is published.
Last updated 2/18/2016