Prospector is an easy-to-use Website Lead Tracking & Analytics system designed for small to medium-sized businesses that do big deals.
- Lead Engagement — Prioritize your efforts based on who is engaging with your brand the most.
- Deal Tracking — Understand your sales cycle, average deal amounts, win percentage, and more.
- Website Visitor Tracking — Easily identify organizations hitting your website you otherwise wouldn’t know about.
- Click-path Analysis — Gain a better understanding of your prospect’s interests.
- Integrations — Easily integrate with various products such as Sales Force, HubSpot, MailChimp, Constant Contact, and more.
- Personal Email Tracking — Know when your prospects open your emails and when they click through to your proposals so you know when to follow-up.
- Content — Using aggregate and granular analytics, improve your website and email marketing based on visitor engagement behavior.
- Conversion Rates — Know which landing pages are converting more leads using A/B testing so you can focus on what works best.
- Geotargeting — Using location analytics, review and adjust your campaigns for more effectiveness at the (state/city/zip code) levels.
About 2% of the visitors to your website fill out your lead forms. What about the other 98%?
With Prospector, you can customize deal stages to match your workflow and sales process. Follow all your deals as they move through your pipeline. You’ll always know how close you are to winning.
- Integrate your lead forms
- Create unlimited lead lists
- Share leads and lists with your team
- Convert website visitors into leads
- Measure lead generation by any time frame: day, week, month, quarter, year
- Convert leads into deals
- Customize deal stages
- Track deals by stage, status, and source
- Share deals with your team
- Measure deals won, deals lost, average deal amount, win ratio, and sales cycle