The Tennessee Lottery needed a custom Content Management System to accommodate multiple departments and tight database integration to report daily results for all the games they offer including PowerBall, Mega Millions, Lotto America, Cash4Life, and more.
- Take the supplied design and graft it onto Drupal 8 while not only customizing front-end functionality but back-end administration, as well
- Using advanced data integration techniques, import game data reliably on a daily basis to accurately post-game results publicly.
- Enable site visitors to vote once per week on who they want to be Educator of the Week without logging in.
- Create the Educator of the Week module so posting the awarded educator to the website is simple and easy.
- Create a Retailer portal for new and existing retailers.
- All software requirements were met within the established budget as agreed upon.
- Site traffic quadrupled based on new, engaging content and an extremely fast website that gets an A grade from GTMetrix.com and Google Lighthouse.
- Content is easily updated by various departments and locked down based on which department it is. For example, human resources has access to posting job posts, marketing can easily update standard content, and the IT department simply exports game data to have it automatically display on public facing pages.