When the UT Department of EPP engaged 245TECH to build a new WordPress website, it was important that it be well designed on the front-end as well as easy-to-use on the back-end. EPP staff needed to be able to update anything at a moment’s notice while maintaining a professional-looking online presence.
- Redesign the site found at epp.tennessee.edu with easy-to-use navigation and clear calls-to-action
- Apply the new site design to WordPress: a content management system that anyone can use to keep the site updated
- Provide ongoing design and development services for various promotions and seasonal changes to keep things fresh
- By using WordPress, the EPP department at the University of Tennessee now has full control over all their website making it extremely easy to add news stories, new staff members, and much more
- Using Slider Revolution, the admin staff at EPP can create new banners for any page by dragging and dropping the appropriate photos as needed
- Managed site hosting is now provided by 245TECH, which includes updating of WordPress core code, the main theme, and plug-ins leading to a secure hack-free website