Drupal is a holistic content management system designed to manage and optimize the data. However, our integrator goes a step forward and connects the software to another popular accounting application called QuickBooks. Combining resources of both systems can prove advantageous for your business as the integrators is inundated with numerous attributes:
- The integrator makes it easy import the Stock information from QuickBooks into Drupal platform. If you are using it for running ecommerce store, you can store the inventory and financial information at one place.
- You can share Stock code, product description, notes and pricing without any problem. You can also monitor the products and track the preferences of the customers.
- If the stock changes, the updates automatically propagate to the applications with the help of integrator.
- Administrators can schedule changes according to their requirements and specifications.
- Information from Drupal can be shared with QuickBooks to maintain consistency throughout the database.
- You can import data of the customers who have made purchases into Drupal platform.
- Information right from order to shipping is shared across respective categories. Sales receipts, orders and invoices are transferred into the QuickBooks for further processing.
Bid adieu to manual entry
Our Drupal and QuickBooks integrator saves lot of time as it requires you enter the information only once. It eliminates redundancy of data and ensures that information is updated across all the interfaces.
Integrator is indispensable for the business as it reduces the chances of human errors. It pushes daily information about the sales into the QuickBooks under different ledgers. Since time is money, installation of integrator can improve the profitability of the business.
Our integrator provides seamless interface to both Drupal and QuickBooks platforms, to exchange information. Devoid of bugs, the software delivers exemplary results in updating the information related to customers and orders as quickly as possible.
The application matches the financial data pertaining to various accounts to ensure accuracy of the ledgers. If the information is correct, it will help the QuickBooks to create right balance sheet. Our product is scalable and assists in large amount of data sharing between the inventory and accounting system.