WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world. Unfortunately, that means it’s one of the most important platforms to keep up-to-date to avoid your old code being exploited and your site being defaced, blacklisted by Google, or worse. Do you regularly update your plugins? What about the WordPress core code?
You need WPManagement™
With WPManagement, 2:45Tech will perform the following on your WordPress website or blog on a monthly basis:
- Nightly and weekly off-site back ups of all files
- Nightly and weekly off-site back ups of database
- Nightly Malware scanning
- Security updates to off-the-shelf non-customized plugins
- Security updates to off-the-shelf non-customized themes
- Security updates to the Wordpress core code
- Detailed Monthly Reporting of all tasks performed, scan outcomes, and more
*Please note that this program is not available for WordPress sites with e-commerce plugins (e.g. WooCommerce, Event Espresso), membership plugins (e.g. s2Member), or anything else that is similar. For these sites we recommend our Mission Critical Managed Hosting package.