Did one of your sites get hit with malware? Are you worried about your sites getting hacked? Are you running an e-commerce site?
You need WPLockdown™
With WPLockdown, 2:45Tech will perform the following on your WordPress website or blog:
- Complete off site backup before any work is done
- Upgrade of WordPress to latest version
- Upgrade of all free third-party plugins
- Upgrade of all themes (additional charges may apply)
- Deletion of unused themes and plugins
- Malware scanning and remediation as needed
- Hardening of permissions on web server
- Admin account default username change to deter Brute Force and Dictionary Attacks
- WordPress secret keys (aka salt) changed
- MySQL database table prefix changed
- Password policy recommendation and changes as necessary
- Installation and configuration of software to combat XSS, RFI, CRLF, CSRF, Base64, Code Injection and SQL Injection hacking attempts
- Installation and configuration of software to backup entire site and database and upload back-ups to any off-site account
- Review of all WordPress user accounts and access levels
- Review of data encryption practices (web, ftp, shell, email)
WPLockdown: $399 per website.
Do you have more than one WordPress site? Contact us for volume a discount.